2009年10月20日星期二

My love for my hometown

My hometown--Changsha which is the capital of Hunan Province locates in the middle of China.Because of its rich and varied night life,Changsha is known as "star city" to people throughout the country.In fact,I was not born in Changsha,however,I falled in love deeply with this city as soon as I moved from Nanning,Guangxi to here when I was only three years old.




Due to its special geography position and status,Changsha plays an indespensable role in promoting the developement of middle China.Nowadays,Changsha is changing to a modern and international city at an amazing speed.I believe that Changsha must become an ecnomical and cultural centre of China in one day.



If you have a visit to the whole city,you may find that the scenery of Changsha is so attractive that you will enjoy living here.From all the scenic spots of Changsha,Yuelu Mountain and JuZiZhouTou are the most typical places that attract people all around the world.


If you have a meal in Changsha,you will be keen on the its tasty food like stinky tofu and spicy lobsters.



Till now, I have spent fifteen years living in Changsha.I feel so grateful for my hometown as she brought me up and made me grow up happily as well as healthily.Whenever it is or wherever I stay in,my love for my hometown is the faith that I will keep forever!!!




没有评论:

发表评论