2009年10月20日星期二

passion




Yes!It`s passion.I like passion very much!I`m Yuqing Zhong.

Passion has a big power which can let us live our life more exciting.positive dynamic and lively.Those are what I need and I belive they are what we all need.What`s more.They are what I love .I`m feeling so good when I have passion to live or to do something.I would like have passion to do everything.Whenever you can do something with passion,you are young.If I`m a plane,the passion would be the oil.It let me fly in the sky
I blive ,If a person lose passion He also lose passion to live in this world because life needs passion.Passion make life more beatuful and lively.
What I have written.you can think it as a compitition about passion,but on the other hand.you can think it as a self introduction.Yes,I`m a girl full of passion.I like passion.I have lot of habbies.Such as basketball,swimming,the majority of sport and movies,music play the piano.I`m Zhong Yuqing
I love and good at playing basketball,Kobe Bryant is my favourite basketball player.I like the passion which the
basketball and Kobe bring to me!!

I also like music and piano,they let me calm down and let me enjoy another kind of life.That`s feel so good
That`s me!

没有评论:

发表评论